NATIONAL FACILITY AND
SERVICE INDUSTRY CALL CENTER
Professional Dispatch Services provides facility management and service industry customers with top quality call center services 24 hours-a-day, every day, all year long. We are a virtual company, so we focus on your facilities and minimize cost. Our agents and customer service representatives are across the country and our phone and data lines are managed by national carriers.
PDS has worked with corporations of all sizes creating effective and protective processes, efficiencies and improvements in call center operations.
PDS can manage every request for service from the initial inquiry, service contracts, warranties, closing, and reporting. We can also handle minimal needs.
Our wide range of services have resulted in millions of dollars of sustained savings and increased satisfaction for customers.
"As Director of a national retail bank, one of the keys to our success is establishing partnerships with key vendors to ensure we meet our client needs of service and response. We have had a partnership with PDS for 11 years. Being on the front line during the off-hours, having the right people in place is critical to the operation, and PDS has provided that to us."
Not only are we a national 24/7/365 facilities call center, we also offer
- Afterhours only (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Call center overflow
- Telecom parachute (business continuity)
- Asset tracking
- Site inspections
- Service contract management
- PDS System Access Levels:
o Full WO and dispatch service
o Call Center WO creation
o Customer WO creation
o Automatic WO creation
- Based in the USA
- Member IFMA and BBB
- Fully customizable
- Triple redundant national carriers
- Very low carbon footprint
- Pay by the work order, not per seat
- Lower your operating costs and consolidate your operations by managing requests for multiple customers and properties from one, central location
- Reduce redundant, unnecessary, or manual steps by integrating your operations with the building’s operations
- Save up to 36% over in-house costs